- 1 batch of cinnamon roll dough (we love Minimalist Baker’s recipe)
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/3 cup vegan margarine, melted
- 1 bag of Dandies Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips, melted
- Vanilla Glaze (1 cup powdered sugar whisked together with 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk and 1/2 tsp vanilla)
This is the food equivalent of a heart shaped jacuzzi sprinkled with rose petals. Nothing says “I love you (and delicious food)” like a pizza made out of cinnamon roll dough, smothered in Dandies Marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, icing, and cinnamon sugar.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Roll out dough and form into a heart shape, making sure to roll the edges up for a crust. Brush on melted margarine and sprinkle on cinnamon & sugar. Arrange Dandies Marshmallows within the heart shape, so it covers the area between the crust completely. Sprinkle on graham cracker crumbs. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Once removed from the oven, drizzle on melted chocolate and glaze. Let cool down and enjoy!
Recipe by Chelsie Jangord