- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons vegan powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon crumbs from vegan graham crackers (about 12 whole graham crackers), divided
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 Dandies® Mini Vanilla Marshmallows
- 8 ounces vegan dark chocolate, finely chopped
About 30 truffles
1. In a medium bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Add pumpkin and beat until combined. Add 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, coconut flour, coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and beat until combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Measure out pumpkin mixture in heaping teaspoonfuls and place on baking sheet. Cover and return to refrigerator.
3. Line a second large baking sheet with foil and scatter Dandies® over it. Preheat broiler and broil Dandies® 6 inches from the heat source until golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, use a kitchen torch to lightly toast Dandies®.
4. Let Dandies® cool completely. Press each pumpkin truffle flat in your palm and place a marshmallow in the center. Shape pumpkin mixture around marshmallow and roll into a ball. Place back on baking sheet and repeat with remaining Dandies® and pumpkin mixture. Cover and return to refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. To a small heatproof bowl add chocolate, and place bowl in a skillet with 1/2" water in the bottom. Heat water just until steaming and melt chocolate, stirring constantly. Let chocolate cool 5 minutes. With a fork, dip truffle centers in chocolate, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl. Place back on baking sheet and repeat with remaining centers and chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until firm.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Dandies Marshmallows