- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup packed vegan brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Dandies® Mini Vanilla Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Poke potatoes with a knife in several places and place directly on oven rack with a baking sheet below to catch drips. Bake until completely tender, about 1 hour.
3. Cut a slit lengthwise in each potato and scoop out all but 1/2" of potato. In a medium bowl mash sweet potato until smooth.
4. In a small skillet, melt margarine over medium heat. Add rosemary and cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
5. Stir margarine into sweet potato along with sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Divide mixture between sweet potato shells and top with Dandies®. Place on baking sheet and bake until browned on top, 15-20 minutes.
Recipe by Dandies Marshmallows